Our comprehensive range of services
Are you looking for a free, no-obligation hearing assessment in South Australia? Or perhaps you’ve had a hearing aid for years and need to get your existing device repaired? Whatever your hearing needs may be, our friendly and caring audiologists will be more than happy to help.
At Hearing Matters, we have over 18 clinics throughout Adelaide and South Australia. Fully-equipped with state-of-the-art products and assessment equipment, you never have to travel far to reach our convenient hearing services.
Visit your local Hearing Matters for support with:
- Free hearing assessments for pensioners, veterans, WorkCover and private clients
- Free digital hearing devices for all eligible pensioners and veterans
- Free at-home trials of the latest digital hearing devices for all clients with no costs and no obligation
- Selection and fitting of the most suitable hearing device from every brand, make and model available worldwide
- Workers’ Compensation advice for new and returning Workers’ Compensation clients
- Cleaning, adjustment and repair of hearing devices
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus management and advice
- Pre-employment hearing assessments
- Ongoing hearing rehabilitation and support
- Supply of batteries and accessories
- Competitive pricing
- Flexible payment options
Our specialised team in Adelaide is ready to assist you with your blocked ears using gentle and modern techniques.
We use advanced equipment to clear blockages, clean before procedures, and have experienced staff to ensure an efficient and non-invasive service.